We have over 50 years of experience between us assisting businesses become leaner and more efficient.
Andrew Friedemann – Co Founder of A&M Admin & Property Services
Globally experienced in managing tourism and administration of business niche markets.
I possess advanced and varied technical expertise in a wide range of fields from the outdoor recreation, facilities management and maintenance, website design, vocational training, and design & development of operational and compliance systems.
I have worked in Scotland for the last six years managing and undertaking the maintenance and compliance needs of three hospitality facilities. Two four star hotels a Niche lodge business and a Housing Association.
I strive to make digital media work for the business operational needs, and not just act as a nice ‘face’ for the business. Websites, whether public or private should be a tool that lessens your workload, not create more workload.
- Excellent customer service skills demonstrated by many years in the tourism industry as tour guide and in country operator for international companies
- Proficiency with IT office-based software including using multi-media software for a broad range of use and customisation of these for purpose.
- Proficient in developing websites for specific business management needs.
- Able to generate creative solutions and be calm under pressure to meet the customers’ expectations.
- I developed the quality management systems for a number of organisations.
- Have managed the maintenance engineering needs of two major Scottish hotels.
- Developed the online maintenance trackers for three Scottish hospitality businesses.
- Having run our own businesses in South Africa for 18 years I have developed many practical Handyman skills and take pride in my workmanship
Michelle Friedemann – Co Founder of A&M Admin & Property Services
A little more about me and my experience. I have worked alongside Andrew running our own businesses in South Africa for 18 years before moving to the UK and so understand the nuances of small business and the challenges owners face. Here in the UK, I have worked for international tour operators, local tourism and hospitality businesses and been a self-employed travel agent.
Having strong skills in office and quality systems administration, I am able to develop procedures to ensure an efficient working environment. Very good with logistics, I have capably coordinated multiple facilitators and programs as well as handing diverse customer related queries.
- Self-employed Travel Agent and after-hours support
- Joint Estate manager for local tourism and hospitality business in the Scottish Highlands
- Managed Group customer operations for International Adventure Tour Operator
- Managed operational and risk assessment processes for School Adventure Tour Operator (UK based)
- Provided a highly skilled service on behalf of well-respected international travel companies with excellent customer satisfaction levels and high health and safety standards
- Project managed four Government funded training projects (Apprenticeships) of one-year duration each.
- Office manager for two specialist tour operators in South Africa
- Owned and managed two Activity Centres in South Africa over 12 years, accommodating up to 150 participants at a time and running back-to-back programmes.
- I also enjoy working with Andrew on practical DIY projects and have assisted him with many of the Handyman jobs he has done – so pretty good with a hammer and paintbrush too!